Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bookbinding Class!


Last month I attended a bookbinding class by Rachel of Scrappinlove. I thought it would be nice to add bookbinding to my list of gifts I can make by hand.


I was initially quite confused with the stitching and followed her instructions closely, but once I got into the swing of it I started to have a lot of fun! Of course there's lots of room for improvement, but I was very happy with my first attempt :)

Rachel's a really patient teacher and he feedback from other students was very positive as well. I'm eagerly awaiting her next bookbinding class!


This time round I followed her cover design closely, but I'm looking forward to designing my own really soon! If you're interested in her classes, you can visit her website here. Thanks for dropping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment