Saturday, June 22, 2013

Project Life l Week 19 and 20

Week 19

Product
Really love these Jilibean Soup mini alphas!!! They're one of my favourite products EVER, so perfect for PL <3 

This week's journalling is more personal, which is why I left it blank when I photographed the spread. I haven't figured out how to blur off journalling on my spreads so if anyone could help, do leave a comment below. 

The president visited the NUS simulation centre, so we had a short showcase of the facility and equipment. It was really fun trying out the machines I never got to use in my years there, and role-playing an obstetrics nurse / midwife. I never want to work in that area so the role-play was a good eye-opener :)


Week 20 was my last week with my preceptor, who's absolutely amazing and one of the kindest people I know. My final clinical posting went by smoothly thanks to her. She got me chocolate on our last shift together, and I loved the packaging so I scrapped it in as well :)


Again, Kelly Purkey's stamps are perfect for a foodie like me. Hope you enjoyed scrolling through my work. Thanks for looking! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment