Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dance Arts Recital Mini Album

In December I also made a mini album for my dance classmate Tabitha! I had so many photos of her that I took at our Dance Recital, I decided they would make a good album :) I gave it to her as a Christmas present - mini albums make fantastic presents ^_^ Here are some of my favourite pages:

 I used the Cameo to cut out the words on cream cardstock, then put patterned paper behind.


  
I didn't want to use a hole puncher because the "holes" are too huge, so I hand cut smaller holes to put the rings through :o

 We were called the Minnie Mouse club because of our black and white polka dot costume :)



"Rumor had it that there was a boy in dance!"



You can see the rest of the album here. Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment