Monday, January 14, 2013

Project Life Week 1 and 2


I have just finished my first-ever PL spread. It took about three hours to complete, from selecting and printing photos to putting it together so I need to find a way to speed this up.

All the materials used here were from my stash! I didn't buy any kits, or anything special for PL (well, except washi tape, but one can use washi for many things ^_^), so I hope by the end of the year I would've cleared a fair bit of my stash.



The title card was made using alpha thickers and a hand-drawn pattern. I absolutely LOVE patterns like these!!! You can see the gorgeous original here, done by bravesailors on instagram.

That's all for this week! Let me know if you have any questions in the comment box below :)

3 comments:

  1. 3 hours is fast and you are smart. combining 2 weeks into 1 spread! it took me 3 hours just to pick n print photo! don't know why, maybe i m just very very slow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah surprisingly that's a tough part of PL! :p

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete