Thursday, June 6, 2013

Project Life l Week 11, 12, and 13

Weeks 10, 11, and 12 were stress-filled weeks - one essay, four exams, and starting my final hospital posting. Some of the moments documented were poignant, some were the best in my life, and others were ordinary bits of my days.

The bottom left pic is from 2012! I included it anyway cos my ballet teacher printed it for me :) This spread contains photos mostly from my ballet exam, which was, surprisingly, one of the most enjoyable hours of my life :o

Product
I'm loving Kelly Purkey's Bon Appetit set of stamps ^_^ It was my first purchase from Simon Says Stamp! Also, wasn't fond of the "like" stamp's effect, but Elis convinced me to stick with it. 

mmm truffle friesssss~

and cupcakes from Marmalade Pantry at the Stables! As you can tell, I'm quite a foodie, and Project Life is proving to be a good way to document my food obsessions. The organizer in me wants to start an album solely dedicated to food / food places, but for now, one PL album for everyday life will suffice :p

Hope you enjoyed looking through my work! If you have any questions about my spreads/products, leave it in the comment box! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment