Saturday, June 8, 2013

Project Life l Week 14

This spread documents 
  • my first ever night shift
  • a friend's birthday card/colouring book, and 
  • my archaic library card :p


The background of this card was stamped with this stamp set and embossed with brown sugar. I'm still looking for a black pen/marker to write on photos! Currently using a black sharpie, but I'm not fond of the faded black look it gives. If you know of a good photo pen/marker, let me know please! :)

I'm kidding, about the brown sugar - it was Zing embossing powder ^_^ 

Sooooo in love with my ballerina washi tape!!!!!!!! It's one of my all-time-favourite products! Very apt here too, since I attended a dance concert and two of my friends did a ballet item :)

If you live in Singapore or are here on holiday, you MUST drop by Plain Vanilla Bakery! The cupcakes are my favourite <3 In this pocket, I incorporated some memorabilia from the bakery and loved the final effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment