Monday, July 22, 2013

Project Life l Week 21


I'm up to Week 28 for my Project Life, but I've only been selectively sharing pages because I didn't like how the photos turned out. Am still trying to figure out this photographing process - I'll get there for sure! 


Week 21 was the week I completed my final posting! Apart from photographs, I included a tweet that I feel marks my growth as a person, as well as a farewell letter a friend wrote me.

Products
I kept seeing people use enamel dots on their work and it looked like fun embellishment, so I ordered them online at Two Peas because stocks are limited in Singapore. Turns out, I LOVE THEM. The colours are gorgeous and they help fill up empty / awkward spaces. 

Also, I was very excited when my thickers (the 21) from 1 and a half years ago fit into this spread. One of the reasons why I love Project Life is that I am able to scrap my stash ^_^

All photos in this spread were taken on my iPhone and edited either using the Picasa app on my Mac or PicTapGo on my iPhone.

Thanks for dropping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment