Sunday, November 3, 2013

Project Life l Commencement

I had to photograph these spreads twice because the first lot turned out to be extremely blurry. Findingnana's tutorial helped a great deal the second time round! Love how the scrapbooking community is always so generous with helpful tips and solutions ^_^


I tried embossing on a photo (top left) for the first time and kind-of melted the photo when I brought the heat gun too close :x I figured it would flatten when kept in the album though, and I liked the embossed image, so I didn't reprint it :) Really like the champange stamp I got from Typo! (Used it in the top left and bottom right photo.)


The white background of the midnight kit really allowed my photos to stand out - exactly what Liz Tamanaha had in mind :)



In this photo I pretended to give C an injection, hence her sad and scared expression. As such I decorate the photo with nurse-themed stickers like the syringe and pills. Had tons of fun doing this one :)


Hope you enjoyed looking through my spreads, thanks for visiting my blog! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment